Beautylicious by Claudia-Advanced Cosmetic Clinic Terms and Conditions
‘Cinders shall Glow at the Ball’ Memberships Terms and Conditions
Membership is subject to ‘Cinders shall Glow at the Ball’ Terms and conditions.
Please print a copy for your records. If you decide you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please cancel your direct debit instructions BEFORE your first payment is taken.
‘Cinders shall Glow at the Ball’ Membership agreement
1. ‘The company is ‘Beautylicious by Claudia-Advanced Cosmetic Clinic
2. If you have purchased club membership for yourself, you are referred to in the agreement as ‘you’ or ‘the member’.
3. If you have purchased club membership as a gift, terms relating to payment are applicable to the purchaser. Terms relating to membership and services are applicable to the member who is referred to as ’you’ or ‘the member’.
1. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales. You should print a copy of this agreement for future reference and a copy will be emailed to you following your purchase.
2. The membership agreement is of 12 months duration (subject to terms under the heading ‘’Cancellation’’.
3. If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
4. We may make reasonable changes to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
5. We will send you an email confirmation of these terms using the email address you used when joined.
6. Membership is open to all customers over the age of 18. You must have access to an email account and provide us with the email address.
7. The monthly Payment Option is only open to those who have been customers with ‘Beautylicious by Claudia- Advanced Cosmetic Clinic’ for a minimum of 6 months.
8. The company reserves the right to restrict the numbers of memberships available across all memberships available.
9. Additional services (for example extra Facial Treatmentstreatments etc) over your annual entitlement will be charged at the current tariff or list price and do not form part of this agreement.
1. Should there be any forced events whereby we need to close the clinic for any unforeseen circumstances or any unforeseen events out of our control, we shall not be liable to you as a result of any failure to perform our obligations under the agreement as a result of a Forced Event.
1. Memberships are not transferable and entitlement to inclusive services and products is restricted to the Member only.
2. Attempting to book services on behalf on someone else will bring this agreement to an immediate end and a penalty of £200 becomes immediately payable.
1. By purchasing the monthly payment option, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this membership. A copy of these terms will be emailed to you following your purchase.
2. Payments are due monthly and will be collected by Direct Debit on or close to the 1st of each calendar month. You agree to maintain a direct debit instruction with your bank for the amount due. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit instruction without contacting us first.
3. If your Bank fails to make a direct debit payment from your account when due, then ‘Beautylicious by Claudia-Advanced Cosmetic Clinic’ will write or email you to advise you of this. An administration fee of £25 will be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
4. If you cancel your Direct Debit instruction without giving us any notice of cancellation (see cancellation section) or making a new Direct Debit instruction an administration fee of £25 will be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
5. If you fail to make an overdue payment within 14 days you agree that:
a) The full outstanding amount for your one-year membership shall be immediately due
b) We may use your Direct Debit mandate to recover the full outstanding amount.
c) You will in these circumstances have the option to cancel your membership in line with terms of this agreement under the heading ‘’Cancellations’’.
6. Should the company be obliged to instruct legal proceedings, against the Member arising, from Breach of the terms of this membership agreement, including but in no way limited to their failure to pay any amount due by the due date, the member acknowledges that they shall be liable for all tracing fees, collection commission and legal costs as may be allowed by the court.
7. The company may disclose personal particulars contained in the Membership Agreement to a credit reference agency or any other party necessary in obtaining settlement of arrears.
8. Payment by instalments are due, regardless of your usage. In the event of a payment default, treatments will be denied until the shortfall has been made up.
1. You may cancel your membership without giving any reason within 14 days of membership. This allows time for you to ensure you have made the right decision about membership, and also to allow the beneficiary of gift membership, the opportunity to ensure they can and will agree to the terms of this membership agreement.
2. If you have had the benefit of any services or products in the first 14 days you must pay the difference between your monthly membership payment and the total tariff or list price of the products and services.
3. If you had no products or services, we will refund your first payment in full.
4. If you had the benefits of products or services totaling an amount less than the amount of your first payment, we will refund the difference in the form of non-transferable vouchers valid against future services with an expiry date of 3 months following cancellation.
5. This is not a credit agreement and you may cancel your membership at any time during the 12-month period. You must give us a minimum of two weeks’ notice or pay an administration fee of £50 in lieu of notice.
6. You must pay the difference between your monthly membership payments and the total tariff or list price of any products and services you have had the benefit of. We will include in this total any appointments you have failed to turn up for or cancelled with less than 48 hour’s notice.
7. If you have had the benefit of products or services totaling an amount less than the amount of your payments no refunds will be made.
8. We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notice or giving any reason. No refund will be made for past membership fees though we will refund the current months fee if you have not had the benefit of any services during the current month.
9. If we cancel your membership due to abuse of the membership benefits, either real or perceived, we will charge you for any difference between the amount you have paid in membership fees and the price list total for services you have enjoyed. We reserve the right to use your direct debit instruction to recover this amount.
1. You will be contacted by email before the expiration of current membership, detailing the ruling rate at which membership can be renewed. Unless you give two weeks before expiration date of the current membership, the member agrees that the membership shall be automatically be renewed for a further year at the same level and under the same terms. In the event a level of membership is discontinued, we will renew your membership on the closest equivalent level. If you choose to communicate your cancellation by email, we strongly recommend calling on 07739828370 to confirm receipt.
2. In case of dispute the onus is on you to show that you terminated membership in accordance with these terms.
1. We may send you information relating to your membershipand /or current offers and promotions by email, SMS or by post.
2. You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send, however if you do, we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving relevant communications. Communications posted (either with or without proof of posting) will be assumed to be received. Emails will be assumed to be received and read.
3. You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
1. You may complain to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that we hold for you. You should call us on 07739828370 to confirm that we have received your email of complaint.
Level of Membership:
1. ‘Cinders shall Glow at the Ball’ is an exclusive ‘Deluxe Dermaplane Facial’ Membership. Which will give you amazing glowing skin all year round. What you will get with this membership is:
a) Be part of my ‘VIP’ membership what’s up group, where you will receive current updates, exclusive offers
b) Priority bookings
c) Monthly Membership days (where these days are only dedicated to members only for their treatments and not available to the public)
d) Monthly ‘Deluxe Dermaplane Facials’ to get your skin rejuvenated and glowing all year round, which will include Cleanse, tone, Painless Peel, Dermaplane, Ha Serum under LED light therapy, 24k Gold Mask and completed with an anti-ageing serum with SPF
e) A FREE Welcome gift
f) Every 3 months receive a FREE upgrade to an Anti-ageing Skin tightening treatment with Radio Frequency and the Cinderella Skin Boosting Treatment.
g) Membership is not transferable
h) Get first refusal on last minute appointments or Model appointments and prices